THANK YOU FOR DECIDING TO TAKE ACTION & CHANGE YOUR FAMILIES LIFE!
Do you have 90 minutes to learn how to change your child's behaviour?
I'm a psychologist - understanding people and using this information to alter their behaviour is kinda the whole point of the profession (and this super power is only ever used for the good of mankind - obviously!)
I successfully use the '3 step framework' to support parents of children with mental health difficulties overcome their child's behavioural difficulties
I hate it when I attend a masterclass and feel like I've wasted 2 hours of my life - which I will never get back so it's something I've vowed NEVER to do to anyone EVER - meaning what you get will absolutely set you up to change your child's behaviour
Educating and empowering people is not just a 'tag-line' it's in my bones, and it's absolutely at the core of every therapy we carry out. We may help you overcome today's hurdles but it's up to you to take on the world for the rest of your life.
I'm a little pushy, and sometimes you will be wondering what on earth I'm on about - well until it feels like someone whacked you over the head by that 'light-bulb' and everything falls beautifully into place.
WHAT OTHER PARENT'S HAVE SAID:
Mrs P. Bailey, Stafford
We chose to use Woodland Psychological Services Ltd and I can't express how pleased we did. Katie has been my right arm and knowing she is there in our hour of need is in itself very reassuring!! Our son who's 14 said he felt happier knowing he can talk to Katie just like another older sister. She has been and still is, very supportive, she's given advice, attended school meetings, compiled reports, got organisations involved when she discovered his school was failing him dramatically !! Katie herself has a very kind and caring nature, she is very professional, smart and approachable and you will find she's easy to talk to and she gets to the points where help is needed and just does it. I cannot rate herself and her Company high enough. There is a gap in services and I found Woodland Psychological Services Ltd filled that gap. Don't be afraid to get the support you need, you will be glad you did."
Mrs S Jackson, Telford
"We were struggling to get someone at school to listen to our concerns as my daughter wasn't speaking as well as she should. The initial school assessment showed her a little behind, and they gave me an A4 sheet of paper with things I could do to help. I didn't really understand what I needed to do, or how to correct her when she was using 'baby talk'. I spoke to Katie and she spent time with me and my daughter showing me how to encourage her to speak, and how/when to step in and show her how to pronounce the words properly. She came to my home, and we ended up making dinner as a family which made the 'intervention' really relaxing, and practical. Since then I keep in contact and she always supports us when we hit any bumps in the road. My daughter is doing great, and I feel like I know how to support her."
Do you have to be a psychologist to make the '3 Steps Framework' work?
- NOPE - anyone can do it because I show you how, and give you 'takeaways' so you never forget (plus there's that community which is on hand to help you out whenever you need it)
Can the masterclass really help me change my child's behaviour in just 8 weeks?
- YES - well... only if you do the work and put it into practice. It's not a magic potion or anything. However, the things you learn are super easy to implement - but you have got to be invested. If you're not invested then - nothing you ever do will work.
My child has a mental health difficulty will it still work?
- YES - but depending on your child's mental health difficulty, and their level of cognitive function it may just take longer. The exact same steps are needed for a child with, and without a mental health difficulty the only difference is the length of time it takes for full behavioural change. However, during the 8 weeks you should still see dramatic differences.
Do I have to buy loads more products from you to make it work?
- NOPE - While we would love you to become one of our loyal customers building your knowledge, and skills in loads of different areas it's not essential. Once you've attended the masterclass, and downloaded all the freebies you can just walk away, and never hear from us again.
We've tried chaining my child's behaviour before and it didn't work - what makes this different?
- GREAT QUESTION! - There are a lot (and I mean a lot), of different methods out in the world, especially splashed out over the internet. Many are absolutely grounded in psychological theory and do have the potential to help. However, often these methods are sold as a 'cure-all' without taking into account your specific child, or your family dynamics and this is vital in making it work. Also many of these behaviour methods only actually deal with a really small part much like our 3 Step Framework - the difference this masterclass shows you the steps to take before, during and after implementation of the framework and this is what makes it work.
Surely I can get all this information for free and just do it myself?
- SURE YOU CAN... but let's just weigh up doing that. The information I'm giving you has been gathered by me from multiple sources (scientific journals, training courses, degrees), and fine-tuned over at the last 2 years with the help of multiple parents. Plus if you knew where to start next you'd need to hunt down a psychologist who is willing to let you bombard them with questions in a Facebook group, give you access to weekly training and free resources as they're created... But hey - if you've got a Psychology Degree, Child Psychology Masters and loads of experience working with parents to change problem behaviours then hey - knock yourself out!
OK then - so why is it only £50?
- REMEMBER - I do this for a living. I don't need to do the research, or to work out what everything means, and I have been using these techniques for years.
Katie frequently supports parents and families as part of their care plan under CAMHS and Social Services.
She is also a Huffington Post Blogger & talks about parenting under the UKParenting Blogs.